R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy some chrome wheels for an 04 r6..I really don't want those cheap fake looking chrome powdercoated wheels..no offense to anyone.My main reason for posting is because my rear has a nick from a curb and the front is severly bent(not repairable) so I don't have any exchange wheels..anyone know where to get some without exchange or has some 4 sale let me know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i checked those out but they are R1 wheels and from all the searches that i have done I have come to the conclusion that they won't fit... they are also a different part number directly from yamaha... so I dunno. I do check e-bay dailey because I'm ready to get this bike on the road for spring

·
Registered
681 Posts
i have a set of wheels for sale and you can swap them out with chrome ones
let me know if youre interested $450 wheels and rotors
i might even just sell the front if you like

pm me for more info

thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
A guy on the board i think his name is cannonball has a set of chrome wheels and and chrome swingarm he might be willing to sell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've almost decided that i will prob have to buy a front and just have them chromed....I'm going to check cannonball and yes I'm sure the front can't be fixed. the bead of the rim actually bent back and hit the rotor... lil far i think.what would you want for just the front??

·
Registered
546 Posts
I can get you a chrome set for 850 shipped to 48 states. This includes a replacement front and an exchange of your rear. Let me know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know the rear has a small 1/4 inch lock scrape on the edge of the bead right?? it is a real easy fix.... is it still 850 shipped??? let me know I'm interested..
thanks for all the help guys..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts