R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members...My name is Bob aka Swami and I work at Honda East in Maumee, Ohio. If you or anyone you know are looking for a new R6, look no further. We currently have 09's in black for $7999, blue for $8199 or orange for $8299. Sorry we're out of white at this time. We don't charge freight or prep so these are really good prices.:hattip

·
Registered
74 Posts
the wife and i was talking and maybe try for a cruiser bike and good deals on them i like the vmax but i think the payment will be to much

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have great deals on all bikes including cruisers. A Vmax would be impossible to get as they were special order only bikes. We had one guy order one and take delivery of it. If you have any specific model you're interested in, let me know.

·
Registered
462 Posts
We have great deals on all bikes including cruisers. A Vmax would be impossible to get as they were special order only bikes. We had one guy order one and take delivery of it. If you have any specific model you're interested in, let me know.
I know a dealership that is choking on one, have had it for months, Im sure they would be interested if you wanted to get it transferred. I can hook you up with the info if you want

PM ME

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If any of you guys are up for a road trip, our open house is this Saturday the 15th. We'll have free food and drinks, as well as $20 dyno runs. We will also have some absolutely ridiculous prices on our remaining inventory of motorcycles. There will be deals to had on everything in the dealership.:thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts