R6 Message Net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
ur trying to make money off coupons? wth?!

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
he is not racing CCS anymore and they are like cash...I will be doing the same thing in a few weeks. They are more of a certificate then a coupon

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
yeah I decided not to do ccs mainly because of the shenandoah track and daytona...that 3 rounds that I wont race and would screw me up. I think I may show up for the very last ccs summit main race just to give some people a tough time. The wera schedule looks awesome for 2006. Which areyou doing?

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
You know that coupons aren't worth more than 1/100th of a penny.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
@Big D: I haven't decided, or to be more specific, I haven't looked. I won't be able to do the full season anyway since I don't arrive till the last week in March and I doubt I'll have the funds to do an entire season. So it is more a question of who has races at the right places at the right times with no concern for earning points.

But it sounds like WERA might be the way. If nothing else if more of your guys are doing it, it would be nice to have folks to pit with, or at least near (don't wanna be pushy ya know) and maybe even share travel/hotel expenses with.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
I am waiting for you to sell yours so I can unload mine.

Alex...4 sure we usually have a big pit area for r6mn people anf friends. dstar26t is always there to drink a few with and talk some smack.

Nate, are u still looking for a truck?

·
traitor
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm looking for a van...Lombardi said he might sell me his. I'd like something that's turbo diesel. I'd also like a sprinter but they're more $$$ and hard to find used, especially the dually ones.

·
traitor
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A pick-up would be nice but I want something enclosed and I don't have anywhere to store a trailer...so a van would be perfect. I want good mileage but not a V6...and I love turbos:thumbup

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
got ya...i was getting about 18-20 mpg pulling my trailer depending on how much of a hurry I was in. You cant beat a cummins for efficiency

1 - 19 of 19 Posts