R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ive just ordered a carbon fibre hugger for my r6 in the ad it said will fit from 1999-2002............. the thing is my bike is registered 2003 but it is not the 2003 new shape will it fit do yous think????

cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
So is your year of manufacturing '02 or '03....that should tell you if it will fit or not !

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
do you have projector headlights? if not then you've got the 02 body style. and it should fit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yea aha, like this isnt really a hard question, are your tail lights round, or squareish? do your headlights have projectors or regular bulbs? is your frame painted black, or is it the silver frame as seen on my sig picture? is your swingarm roundish, or is it squareish? is your bike an 02 or an 03? :thumbup

·
Registered
87 Posts
why would a bike be registered as a different year? sounds like and 02 model since it's not the "new shape" as you put it. You posted this a while back, has the hugger made it to the house yet? does it fit? got any pics? hello?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you have to choke it to start it? If yes, you have a 99-02. If no you have an 03-05

·
Registered
222 Posts
Does it have blinkers and a horn? Yup, sound like you got an 02. The hugger probably will or wont might or might not fit.

Just kidding, should fit. You should have asked before you ordered it though.

·
Loves Carbon Fiber
1,707 Posts
gfunk said:
Does it have blinkers and a horn? Yup, sound like you got an 02. The hugger probably will or wont might or might not fit.

Just kidding, should fit. You should have asked before you ordered it though.
Lol, wtf? :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts