R6 Message Net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having problems when trying to edit my own posts, either for spelling or to add detail. Am having to reply to my own posts at the minute. Am using the Plasma skin "orignal R6 Mn one".

Will maybe use the test section unless someone can help, the previous "edit" button for your own posts now seems to have disappeared for me :confused:

****EDIT*****
Works in this forum but not in the "UK Section" where I am trying to edit the thread I started today???????

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhhh Thanks Andy :thumbup

Never mind at least the only way to up your post count. without wanting too, make more spelling mistakes. Still think it's a [email protected] idea not being able to edit your own posts though.

Please can we have this facility Admins am a paid member of the site and consider this a basic function. Alternativley can I have some money back or a PM to explain the decision.

·
Chegwin's mate
1,425 Posts
Was there any forthcoming PM Greg?

Can an admin post here to let us all know?

*Edit (because I was quick enough)*

I'm guessing that it was because there was concern that disgruntled "ex" members would delete as much content from the board as they could before moving on.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
Was there any forthcoming PM Greg?

Can an admin post here to let us all know?

*Edit (because I was quick enough)*

I'm guessing that it was because there was concern that disgruntled "ex" members would delete as much content from the board as they could before moving on.
I would say thats a big part of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts