R6 Message Net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice. I am planning on moving down to Tampa from Boston before spring time and had a few ?'s. I need to know what are the good areas to look in for apartments. I want to stay in the bay area, tampa, clearwater, st.pete but don't want to be near the ghetto. I plan on coming down there with about $4000 saved in cash to get me started, Do you think this will be enough? Next ? is how hard will it be for me to find a job. I am an electrician and word on the street up here is that construction down there is booming and I will pretty much be able to name my own price down there and get hooked up rather quick. I guess the locals down there like to drink beer and fish more than they like to work. If you could answer these questions and maybe gimme some more info on what to expect down there I would really appreciate it. I will also need some friends since I am planning on moving by myself at the moment. TIA.

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
it all depends on how you want to live, do you want to be near the beach, downtown hyde park, brandon, st pete, clearwater...etc...

there is not too many "ghettoS" around tampa, if you have any questions on specific areas just ask. i dont know about finding a job, that all depends on what you do, and what the work force is looking for at that moment in time...log on to www.tampatribune.com and look for jobs, or monster.com...etc...

$4000 in cash all depends on your bills, and how you spend/save money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts