1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
doesnt it release on wednesday?

·
No, hope, left...
534 Posts
They need to start spacing these further out... They are feeling too much like the last before it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
11secFOX said:
They need to start spacing these further out... They are feeling too much like the last before it.
Except that this one is set in modern times.

Let me know how it is, I might pick it up.

·
I am Magnum...
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called the local gamestop and they said the release date is tomorrow but they will be offering it sometime in the evening tonight. That's how it is here at least.

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
There's a 53.2% chance i'll be getting it, but i'm still workin on Halo. Millertime all of a sudden stopped playing.... bish plz!

·
Registered
137 Posts
mmm werd I'll buy it eventually but I need to finish Rainbow6 Vegas and GRAW2 before I buy another game. You guys know anything about the multiplayer aspect? does it have coop? or only deathmatch etc.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks like fun, and a shot in the arm for us PS3 owners. I'll the call the store and see if I can get it today.

·
r.6.c.e.n.t.r.a.l.com
273 Posts
jdoggg1 said:
There's a 53.2% chance i'll be getting it, but i'm still workin on Halo. Millertime all of a sudden stopped playing.... bish plz!
you're still working on halo? what the hell you've the halo king.

And i'll get it later, not now as i just got xbox live and im trying to not get my ass kicked in halo 3...getting better... :(

·
Registered
440 Posts
I might get it. I've never been that big a fan of the COD games though. Seems like they are always doing the same stuff... missions are identical as are graphics and gameplay (COD, 2, 3). I may rent this one first. Right now I'm working my throught skate. Now there is a fun game... :thumbup

1 - 20 of 269 Posts