R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As yall know i'm opening up an online shop... what brands would you guys be intrested in? not just helmets... appareal also

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Just a general guide for apparel...

Helmets:

AGV
HJC
Icon
KBC
Shark
Shoei
Suomy

Leather/Textile Jackets, Suits, or Pants:

Alpinestars
Dainese
FieldSheer
Icon
Joe Rocket (not my thing, but alot of ppl still buy it)
Kushitani
MotoGP
Teknic

Gloves:

Alpinestars
Dainese
Held
Icon
Joe Rocket (again, not my personal choice)
Kushitani
MotoGP

Boots:

Alpinestars
Icon
Oxtar
Sidi

Armor/Back Protectors:

Alpinestars
Bohn
Dainese
Icon
Teknic/Knox (I forget the name of it, something like K1000)

·
Registered
658 Posts
KRAK! Haven't seen you in a while...

Alpinestar for sure! I think ADAM covered them all pretty well...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I think you should carry Alpinestars line, Dainese, Motogp, Held gloves, Sidi line, and I wanna try the AXO line. I've heard good things about AXO, but I won't know until I get my suit in January. I hope not to crash test it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
JacekPSUr6 said:
Why didn't anyone include Arai??? for helmets?
---Can't sell Arai online.

Adam has put together a very complete list and I agree with his choices except for Dianese. I think the Dianese brand is too expensive and won't be worth trying to stock.

Offering Dianese would be a good choice but certainly not stocking anything they have. It could be an understanding that they are special order products for those willing to wait.

One last thing from a viewer's perspective. Please make your site easy to navigate and with good detailed pictures of the items. I hate trying to navigate a text website especially with today's web technology.

Good Luck in your venture.

:2cents

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Everything possible. I would have to put a +1 on Teknic gear.

A cool (but maybe not practical for you) option would be to allow a compare (similar to what bestbuy.com has) so people easily see the differences in gear.
:2cents

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
dnfab - yeah, I agree with the special order on the Dainese, I just included them because I know guys that swear by them and wont buy anything else. I wouldnt stock them either, as they are purchases few and far between.. :/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts