R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blue 2003 R6 For Sale in FL, Now with PICS (56K KILLER)

Well I said I would never sell but priorities have changed. Right now I'm in Jacksonville, FL. Here are the details:

Blue 2003 R6
mileage: between 12.5-13.5k (I'm not currently at my house so I don't know the exact mileage)

Mods:
Scotts Rotary Damper
Devil SB-2 Titanium High Mount Slip On
Power Commander
Graves velocity stacks
Graves throttle slide slide stops
Graves fuel pressure booster
AIS completely removed
BMC Race Filter
Galfer S.S. brake lines (front and rear)
Pirelli Diablo Tires

Body Work:
Puig double bubble screen
Greggs front flush mount turn signals
Euro running lights (used R-1 sockets, currently needs new LEDs)
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator kit
Mccoys tail light integrator kit
Graves frame sliders

Other items included:
Pitbull Rear Stand and spools
Shoie Z-2
A-star Stunt jacket
A-star GP Plus gloves
A-star SMXPlus boots
Carbtune (for syncoing the TBs)
Canyon Dancer and straps
Maybe even more but I can't remember right now...

It also would come with a left lower, upper and tail plastics and a scuffed up swing arm. I was T-boned about a year ago. It was a low impact hit...in which my right leg took the brunt of the impact. Only the left side of the bike needed any work. Luckily I had frame sliders which saved the bike. It wasn't bad at all, it was all cosmetic damage which was fix by a dealer. It looks as good as new.

I'm in no rush to sell...hell I'm still working on a good price. What would be reasonable?

I realize I won't get out what I put into it but I won't give it away. Also depending on the offer, some items might not be included.

Anybody possibly interested?

If any one is interested, I can post up pictures and we can talk prices.

I'm selling because I just don't have the time to ride like I use to, I'll be in training here soon and to damn busy to ride and not to forget I'm trying to get money together to buy a house/condo with my woman....:banghead

I guess sometimes the toys have to go...even though this is going to be killing me inside. One day....one day I'll be back in the saddle.:bigeyesad

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nitrag said:
Yea, let's see some pics. We need more bike for sale on the east coast mang!
I'll get some up by Wednesday. I'm currently down in Tampa visiting family. I'm a reasonable guy...I'll have a price when I post pictures.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Hey super intrested...I told a guy in SoCal I was intrested in his, but the problem is getting it here. I live in North Florida (Jacksonville) so I can take a bus down there to ya, and drive it back up.....

Hit me up on your idea on a price...I don't wanna insult you with a low baller offer :lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
oicdn said:
Hey super intrested...I told a guy in SoCal I was intrested in his, but the problem is getting it here. I live in North Florida (Jacksonville) so I can take a bus down there to ya, and drive it back up.....

Hit me up on your idea on a price...I don't wanna insult you with a low baller offer :lol
I wouldn't be insulted. There is a difference between saying I'm sorry but that is to high or being a dick!

What part of Jacksonville do you live in? I live off of JTB and Kernan. Near University of North Florida. I'll try and get pictures up on Wednesday. I work about 10 hours that day so I'm hoping to get the pictures taken and then post them after my shift later that night. I'll take pictures of everything with more detail (i.e. gear, gear sizes, extra parts,etc.)

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I live in Jax Beach....7 blocks from the ocean....but yeah, I have tons of friends going to UNF, and I actually work at the Towncenter...so you should come say what's up....

For some reason I thought you were in Tampa or something...:lol

But yeah...today (12/13) I'm gonna hit up the bank and see what they can give me :lol I'm wanting to stay like in the payments BELOW $130 a month with a 60 month term....although I'm gonna pay it off early, it looks good on paper for those times when you're strapped for cash and can only pay the minimum :lol

Seriously...throw me a bone here...:lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK Here are the pictures. As you can see this is my baby...you can eat off it. Looking at these pictures makes me hurt inside. Anyways, I forgot some stuff!

I have a +4 ignition advancer and the solo seat cowl. I do have the passenger pegs they just aren't on the bike as well as the rear seat.

Helmet size: Medium
Glove size: Medium
Jacket size: 40 USA (I'm 5'9" at 165 lbs and it fits perfect)
Boot size: 44 Euro (I'm a 10-10.5 depending on the brand shoe)

Please look past the tacky towel covering my plate. I don't have the time or knowledge on how to white it out.

Price: $6,200

Thats is with everything I listed above.

Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Shit....I'm getting on the ball seriously....I'll hit you up as soon as I hear back from the banks....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oicdn said:
Shit....I'm getting on the ball seriously....I'll hit you up as soon as I hear back from the banks....
Roger that! When you hear back and want to take a look at the bike here is my name and cell number.

King Lotz
904-424-4951

I work a shit ton during the holidays so if I don't answer leave a message because I'm probably at work. Also I'm sure your a good rider and all but I'm not letting anybody test ride it unless I have the money in my hand.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Damn you! Now who the hell am I going to ride with. I know about money situations so good luck with selling her it will be hard to see her go. Just to let everybody know that this bike is in great condition and is kept very clean all the time. Give me a call this weekend to get maybe her last ride in!:thumbup

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris.......stop me before I don't have a bike! LOL

Hey you know how it goes trying to buy a house!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts