R6 Message Net banner

21 - 40 of 238 Posts

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Every thread started by Cside (although him hanging his naked butt out the window and running accross the lawn was classic)

Rajun Cajun

Elizabeth

ScooteR6's classic tales of riding in South Africa (anyone remember the fog and the sheep?)

Dorna sending Och letters threatening to shut us down for posting MotoGP races.

'I'm Stuck'

The Laguna Brick

Bike payments and a trip to Club Wood.

I could go on, but I am getting a little misty here.

Great thread. Kinda like the 'Hall of Fame' thread I have always wanted.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Mark my words, HarryB is real, and is not a duplicate account.

*edit* but regardless, the way I see this thread is a guide of classic things in our MN history. And to be sure, HarryB caused quite the stir upon arrival.

·
Registered
989 Posts
the fleshlight

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Guppie keying cars and yelling at kids

Britton's MR2 is better than Lotus

Britton vs Nova thread :lol

Ruenin and Xbox

The kid whose mom walked in on him whacking

etc.

·
Registered
989 Posts
its sad but bearsfan's wife

·
Registered
430 Posts
:(

You would think by now that i had pissed someone off enough to make the list....

·
Duck Season
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Talon37 said:

You would think by now that i had pissed someone off enough to make the list....

Here's the thing, there are some characters that can't really be summed-up in one thread. You, either fortunately, or unfortunately, are one of them. Sunofwolf is another one, but I did find a good definitive sunofwolf thread. I should post up something from him on bike mods.

Holy crap man, I got some work to do.

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Bippi said:
Here's the thing, there are some characters that can't really be summed-up in one thread. You, either fortunately, or unfortunately, are one of them. Sunofwolf is another one, but I did find a good definitive sunofwolf thread. I should post up something from him on bike mods.

Holy crap man, I got some work to do.
and what's your excuse for me :p :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Bippi said:
:) 2 words: Mentally endangered :hump

I'll take that as a compliment for now. Else men will die this day.

I can remember SOW's aero dynamics thread. What a load of shit that guy is. :lol

Andy, you let me handle Paul. Is Ozy ass will be in a world of hurt when I make an anonymous call to the power behind that throne. Paul will hither to fore be known as LockeddownOzy

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Bip, How could you leave out the "best sex ever" thread? That had some of the best stories ever posted in history of posting!

21 - 40 of 238 Posts