just typing out what i see in the flyer:

RIDE N GEAR PRESENTS THURSDAY NITE BIKE NITES AT UP N SMOKE BBQ
7373 EAST AVE.
FONTANA CA 92336
FROM 7PM TO 11PM
HOTTEST BIKE CONTEST
RAFFLES/MUSIC/DANCING
CONED OFF STUNT AREA

here's directions: take 15 fwy. North exit baseline, go left, then left again at light signal on east ave under freeway, 1st corner left onto lot

STUNTING THERE IS GONNA BE LEGAL! DON'T GOTTA WORRY ABOUT COPS

Imma go, the guy who's throwin it, drew nasty, said it looked i knew what i was doing so if i wanted to i could stunt in the coned off area with the other guys doin the thing. i might do that, can't bring too much to the table besides some 12's and some endos. maybe i should start practicing seat standers.

anyways we're rollin there around 8, me and 5 other bikes. anyone local hit me up if you'd be down to go.

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
Ill see if the guys want to head up or not

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sup greg, when i was at frisco's i found out, guy had a big booth and was giving out free monster and other stuff. he's been promoting it for a while, so it should be a pretty good turnout. imma roll around 830, so hit me up whoever's down

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea PM me if you don't have my #. i lost yours for sure cause my cell got stolen.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hell Yeah Thats Right By The Hood.... My Cousin Lives Literally Right Across The Street In Those Houses. Is It Happening Every Thursday?

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
Im down fo sho if I am here, the PS group wants to go also.
IS IT ON FOR THIS THURSDAY

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'd have to see how my shoulder is feeling. don't think it's quite up to riding yet. might be a while longer.

·
chronic smoker
518 Posts
i'm staying out in Glendora right now with my chick, so I might be heading to Frisco's tonight if anything.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Ill be there.

USDM what bike are you on? and what kind of helmet/jacket will you be wearing? Ill keep an eye out. I will be on a silver/black 02 R1.

·
chronic smoker
518 Posts
2004 gsxr 600....ALL yellow (no decals what-so-ever)...with black tail..

Black/White Joe Rocket speedmaster jacket (the one with the HUMP on it)..flat black Icon helmet..might just stop by for an hour or so...

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
y'all are goin to frisco's then right? i might head out. shoulder hurts a little to do wheelies, feels fair enough to ride, but not work (i'm just starting my disability so shhhh!)

·
chronic smoker
518 Posts
yo Cesar....i fyou go what time you rolling??? down to meet up at the burger king again?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm going to alta loma to check out the lights with my lady, after that it's whatever. pm me with your cell# let me know what time you're gonna be there, we'll probably roll around 9

·
He be beastin
1,458 Posts
They shut it down half way through. :thumbdown

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
What do you mean they shut it down half way through? I just got back right now. After Friscos we headed to a stunt spot. Popped a few wheelies. The po-pos eventually showed up, but no one got busted. One of my buddies got chased for a little bit. It was a fun night, But I did not get to meet any of you.

Maybe next time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts