R6 Message Net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i am new here but i have been looking at purchasing an 08 r6. i have been riding my buddies gixxer but my true love is the r6 so its time for my own bike. so i went into the yamaha dealership and got approved under their credit but only for 5k. apparently my credit is good but i have only had credit at all sense november of last year or so as that is when i purchased my car. soo needless to say i dont have the other 4500 layin around lol maybe about a thousand. so does anyone know of a good place to finance a bike through for people who dont have the best credit or maybe just dont have a long enough credit history?

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I believe you already posted in the r-6 forums am I correct? Anywho, the stats will vary all across the board. My opinion is State Farm and end your search there. I'm 29, married, never had a ticket or accident and the bike is the only thing I have insured with them. '08 with full coverage, max payouts, I'm paying $200 every six months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually no this is my first post i did some searching and i did find a similar post but had no replys. therefore i am reposting and i was actually inquiring about bike financing not insurance. but thats good to know about state farm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah no biggy and maybe ill check them out i dont wanna run my credit a whole bunch of times i was just curious if anyone has had a similar experience or knows of a place that maybe deals better with these limited credit situations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.