R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its official spies signed with Yamaha Italy for World super bike. He will be paired with Sykes. Should be young blood on the new 09 R1

·
Registered
616 Posts
What?

That seems like a waste to me! As well as he did in the few GP races and he couldnt get a reasonable seat? Doesnt seem like he's making the right move to truly advance his career... just went sideways but that's just my 2 cents:2cents

·
Registered
295 Posts
That seems like a waste to me! As well as he did in the few GP races and he couldnt get a reasonable seat? Doesnt seem like he's making the right move to truly advance his career... just went sideways but that's just my 2 cents:2cents
He is making the right moves to advance his career. He would learn some of the GP tracks next year and improve and learn from the World Class guys. Understanding competition rather than run away races. He is set up with one of the most consistent and well organized team in WSBK. He can't ask for that in MOTOGP. All the factory seats are taken and it would've taken him awhile to learn the GP tracks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:thumbup

+1

He is making the right moves to advance his career. He would learn some of the GP tracks next year and improve and learn from the World Class guys. Understanding competition rather than run away races. He is set up with one of the most consistent and well organized team in WSBK. He can't ask for that in MOTOGP. All the factory seats are taken and it would've taken him awhile to learn the GP tracks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts