R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
i am so stoked about this i cant even begin to explain. We all know he has the skill. time to play with the big boys

·
To the Track Stat!!!
1,473 Posts
I hope he does well. If he finishes ahead of any of the other American riders, that would be awesome.

Then again, how is this kid gonna get to the UK? isn't he afraid of flying?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not as good a showing as we all hoped for but he did get some points and he might get a shot at Assen next week too!!! If he gets to do Assen, by the time he gets to Laguna, he might really have a good shot!!!

I really am sick of seeing him run away with wins in the AMA but he has a REAL shot at being able to sweep Laguna both AMA races and the MotoGP race!!! You think Nicky got a lot of press? Even if he doesn't but is able to continuously improve his results he will have a 2nd opportunity to pull a triple will at Indy!!! Even if someone else in the AMA paddock gets a wild card Ben is the only one who really has a shot at this one if you really think about it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Placed well for not knowing the feel of the tires, the bike along with never riding the track before. I have jumped on my buddies R1, on a road I know well and didn't take to well very quickly at all. He had everything new to him. He will do well. I am not a big fan of him in the AMA, but will be supporting him in GP.

I will be supporting my YAMAHA's first.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like Ben Spies might be riding again in Assen. Capirossi just high sided during practice and cut his forearm.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yeah he did very good all things considered, was hoping to see him do Assen but they are saying no go there, I was thinking it was due to not having Ben registered as a wild card in time?

I so was hoping to see him get one more crack at it before the US rounds.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts