R6 Message Net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be there for my first Barber day. Have been to Jennings quite a few time. Will be riding in the Int. Group.

Anyone gonna be there that can loan or rent a set of tire warmers for the day. I would be greatfull. Thanks See you there:thumbup

·
Registered
9 Posts
My buddy and I will be there as well on the 12th & 13th. It will be our first trip to Barber. We are really looking forward to it! We will both be in Int on Sat as well.

Look for us, White Titan, black enclosed trailer, with 2 yellow 06 R6's.
Brandon's:

& mine:

Wes

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wes, sorry for your crash. I ended up not getting hardly any damage in my crash. I was more comfortable in the rain than i expected. My crash was my fault completely. 3rd session after lunch I lost my shifter bolt on the front staight away and it ended my day. Good to meet you and hope to see you at Barber again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, after checking it over it wasn't as bad as I thought. I ordered about $60 worth of parts from Woodcraft this morning and I'll have to call CRG and Graves today to check on some extra parts. I'd say my total repair bill will be less than $150 (not counting a new tank). Besides that, it's just the dent in the tank that's left, and it's not leaking at all, so I can live with it and just keep my eye open for a spare!

I still had a good time, and can't complain too much. I have one quarter size bruise on my hip and elbow, so I came out as good as possible. Sorry to give you a front seat to the get off! Hope to see you at another event later in the year! Looks like VIR Aug 11th is next for us!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had a good time there this weekend. Wes is a trooper, so we'll be back out there soon. I don't think I met you this weekend redflame. I ran intermediate on Saturday and advanced on Sunday. Good times, but man, some of those guys are fast :hyper

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, after checking it over it wasn't as bad as I thought. I ordered about $60 worth of parts from Woodcraft this morning and I'll have to call CRG and Graves today to check on some extra parts. I'd say my total repair bill will be less than $150 (not counting a new tank). Besides that, it's just the dent in the tank that's left, and it's not leaking at all, so I can live with it and just keep my eye open for a spare!

I still had a good time, and can't complain too much. I have one quarter size bruise on my hip and elbow, so I came out as good as possible. Sorry to give you a front seat to the get off! Hope to see you at another event later in the year! Looks like VIR Aug 11th is next for us!
I can still remember your crash pretty well. But the guy in the first crash in turn 6 I remember most. I just remember his rear start smoking then the bike being 10-12 feet in the air and me getting pelted with dirt and debris. My bruise on my hip is about the size of a dollar bill and the nasty purple kind. My buddy Joe who was on the yellow R1 spent about $900 in repairs. Alot of damage.

bjs8579: We were in the I group on Saturday. Black R6 with two tone red. i started to get quik til I lost a shifter bolt down the front straight. Sucks going into turn one without being able to downshift. :)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts