R6 Message Net banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
just wanted to see if anyone else has to ADD to this list of bad/questionable ebay sellers. i'm looking to buy something on there and i'm getting vibes, and though the guy's got some perfect feedback, they're all from sellers.

·
Big Pussy
418 Posts
If you want a second pair of eyes....

bingerz said:
just wanted to see if anyone else has to ADD to this list of bad/questionable ebay sellers. i'm looking to buy something on there and i'm getting vibes, and though the guy's got some perfect feedback, they're all from sellers.
PM me the auction ID and I'll check it out for you.

Don't worry, I promise not to bid....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Don't buy from covercentral. I bought a motorcycle cover for my bike. The guy sent me the wrong color cover. It wasn't even the cover that was up for auction! I returned it cuz he said he'd exchange it...still haven't received it or a refund or communication!! this guy's FRAUDULENT....stay away! I've filed a claim through paypal and gave this guy negative feedback...i hope karma PIITB!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
anyone know father_time99hotmail.com, or ebay user name onebadgsxer99 goes by corell tomas sold me a clock payed paypal i have the prof he recieved it and didnt send the speedo like he said trusted him and got scammed by 1bad7 , i would still like to clean it up

41 - 46 of 46 Posts