R6 Message Net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Busted another bone, was riding up oldsmobile in glamis on the 450. and if you've been there before, you know how steep of a hill that is. the bike totally handles it though, i've done it a shitload of times already, i could actually wheelie up like half of it while i'd be on the gas.

anyways, i guess the middle of oldmobile must be a little steeper or something, cause i was in 4th going pretty fast, gave it more gas and with the combination of that and the hill it shot up right quick, i let off the gas and all that but it was too late and i got launched off and ate the sand shoulder first = busted clavicle.

seems like these crashes always happen at the end of the day, you're trying to get that last hill/jump in and it pisses me off cause we were literally minutes away from leaving. so now i'm contemplating whether or not i should get it operated on. the kaiser orthopedist told me she doesn't recommend it (i heard they don't push for surgery though)

little history on me: i got t-boned on the 6 about 2 years ago and had a level 3 shoulder separation so i got a nice fat scar on my left side already. she (ortho) said since i've been operated on that shoulder before the chances of infection increase and that if something happens it could weaken the pins yada yada. i've heard completely oppostie stories too saying i really should get it, and that it'll be fine healing on it's own. anyone who's busted their clavicle, if you could share you're stories, i'd appreciate it.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
damn dude, get better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts