R6 Message Net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
damn man ur getting bashedover there. i take no part int that.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
You're a tool. That would be like one of them coming here and saying "600's are for pussies and little girls, get a 1300" and not expecting to get railed.

You deserve everything you get over there TROLL, I'm embarassed that you have an R6.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1/10th of guys on the board are cool.

I'm just buggin those guys think they the busa will make up for their pencil dicks.

They have the Harley is king of the road attitude there.

·
Registered
886 Posts
AtlantaR6 said:
You're a tool. That would be like one of them coming here and saying "600's are for pussies and little girls, get a 1300" and not expecting to get railed.

You deserve everything you get over there TROLL, I'm embarassed that you have an R6.
:withstupi

hate to say it (cause im a nice guy in all..) but AtlantaR6 is right.. why go out of your way and do that?... makes no sense

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those guys are asshats

I had nicer members of the forum tell me that there is some sort of ranking. They also pick on new guys on the forums.

Dude, they are pulling your chain because you are new and with this crowd the amount of posts and how long you have been on the site matters here. Most of the members here are over 35 crowd so just go along and do Not take the bait they throw at you as they are trying to piss you off so you will react to it. And they will be entertained Post pictures of you and your bike and if you race pictures that prove it. Do not post a PM NEVER. There are several Busa riders here that have Turbo's on them and they have Sport bikes too. Welcome
Most of them are really cool but a few are dicks that are venting on the net and picking on people who have just a few posts (big deal) Most of them will do there best to Bait you in to a word fight, don't go for it, I usually say Is That All You got or shit like that. Just laugh back but don't give them the satasfaction of seeing you type pissed off milageking and Dirty Pete , Ranger, Sir Packa are the worst. Lucky from England is a cool person and well liked but he will try to bait you.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
If that was your first post then you'll run into that same problem on ANY board you post to. Whether you realize it or not you come across as condescending, arrogant, and callous. The entire "your bike is a POS and my bike is the best"
line of reasoning will get you nowhere.

Why do you think they build bikes besides the R6 if it's the best bike for everyone all the time? Because the manufacturers know something you don't. Variety is the spice of life. If you went in asking valid questions (ie: do you guys feel like you get stereotyped?) then you may get valid answers.

I guess because some nicer forum members gave you the inside scoop means you're right, they are all wrong, and you'll never change. Hell, those guys are nicer than anyone on this board! I still stand by my initial statement. You are a Tool.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey beefeater, the word of the day is irony. I find it ironic that you signed up to that board just to flame the members, and you come here to brag about it, and now you're being flamed here as well. hahahahahahahah! Jackass!! STFU!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.