R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
there nice but over priced, especially for a part that offers little to no front visibility along with every other flush mount out there.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
they are the brightest ive seen. a super ORANGE and clean looking. i installed some turn signals in my headlight housings so you can see better from the front.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ditto You get the best of both worlds with the front signals in the headlights and i love my greggs

riggz said:
they are the brightest ive seen. a super ORANGE and clean looking. i installed some turn signals in my headlight housings so you can see better from the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:thumbdown Why pay so much for a pair of signals, the only thing good about those is easy and good fitment. They look ugly to me though, little circle signals just does'nt look cool enough. They sould make that circle oval or diamond shape at least. Look around there are other similar and cheaper, I'm using clear LP small oval ones and I think it looks more sporty.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I think the watsen design signals are the best 1's out there right now. I own a pair of them and they are nice and bright from front and back. Oh yeah they are pretty expensive though.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I like the Greggs a lot Tetsuo, I've seen them in person and what Riggz says is true. Greggs and Graves are the two best looking flushies, I'm trying to make a decision myself. I also like the SBK's, I just wish I could have them all side by side in front of me so I could make a decision.

·
The Twins have arrived!
491 Posts
I agree on the price issue but if you gotta have them I'd go this way.

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
They are worth buying but for the price no. I have them and I love how clean the bike looks with them.

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
I think they're worth it. The led is VERY bright on them and IMO they clean the bike up the best out of all the flush mounts I've seen.

I have a pair of blue ones for sale, if you're interested shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
64 Posts
they look good and flush, but wayyyy too much for some blinkers.

btw, tetsuo do you still have the R6? i see you posting up on the r1-forum

·
Registered
178 Posts
The gregg's are awesome. They are visible during the day, and very bright at night. I too would recommend getting some euro turn signals in the headlights as well. Now, all I need is the CA integrator kit for the tails.

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gyea said:
they look good and flush, but wayyyy too much for some blinkers.

btw, tetsuo do you still have the R6? i see you posting up on the r1-forum
nope... sold it about 5 months ago. i loved my r6... and really am enjoying the r1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts