R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Helmet is a large, but I have now put brand new medium cheeks pads and head liner (shell size on the medium and large are the same). Buyer will get both sets of pads and liner. I bought it in October of 2004 and have used it about a dozen times since I have a couple other helmets. Manufacturer date is 01/04 there are 4 very small rock chips that I pointed out in the pics. Helmet has never been down or dropped. I paid over $600 for helemt new.Selling for $300 shipped. I have original helmet bag, warranty card, shield system lube, stickers but I no longer have the original box.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All you need to do is get a medium in the liner and cheek pads or whatever size is needed.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty sure the shell size from medium to large is the same. I checked and arai offers different mm cheek pads and liner for a medium size like 10 mm and 12mm same goes for the large you can get large inners in 10mm and 12mm.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The helmet is back up for sale. The last person who committed to buying it paid me a deposit thru paypal and was going to send rest by money order. They never sent the money order for the rest so it is back for sale

·
Wat up DAWG!!!
3,037 Posts
dammit i wnt that helmet i carn't find those colour newhere now!!
shame i have no money
i used to have one:bigeyesad

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price reduced again $300 shipped with your choice of either the large used pads or with the new medium pads.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts