R6 Message Net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are ordering an 06 R6 *not R6-s*, PM me and let me know what kind of deals you guys are getting. The dealer here wants $9900 OTD and the one back home wants $9500. I KNOW there are better deals. :thumbup

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
I deal with Scott Johnson.....I have not had good luck with Ed. Scott sold me both bikes.

let me know if you want his email...

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
I live right down the street from Honda East, well not down the street but like 20 minutes away. Maybe I could negotiate a group buy.

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Firetire said:
sure does. If we buy like 8 06s we have to get some sort of discount :D
they already sell at rock bottom prices, so i dont think you would be saving much.

if i knew you lived so close, i would have had you pick the bike up and tote it down when you came....oh well.

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
if your talking about the Honda East Power Sports in Delaware, I dont think theyll be doling out any good deals, they are a good shop and all but they actually mark their bikes UP from the MSRP, when I was shopping for my 05 R6 they wanted $8800 BEFORE taxes/title etc. the bike as it sat on the floor was $8800

·
Registered
333 Posts
I called Honda East in Toledo. The guy on the phone told me that they are THE Honda East that sells bikes for dirt. Waiting for a call back. Looking to trade my 05' in on an 06' R1, or maybe the new R6 depending on insurance for the R1.

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Honda East I was thinking about was the one that sells everything for WAY less and ships the bike to you. I think its the Honda East in Ohio..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts