R6 Message Net banner

Anyone interested in trading bike for 2007 Honda 450ER w/many extras!!!

698 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jp2003r6 
#1 ·
I'm looking to sell/trade my 2007 TRX450ER that has a lot of extras on it and stuff that comes with it. I'm asking $4000 for it or will consider trading for a bike of similar value. Here is a list of the mods and things that would come with a trade or sell:

Mods include: Lexx MXE slip-on exhaust, Pro Taper 7/8's handle bars, Powermadd Handguards, Pro Armor front bumper rear grab bar and belly skid plate, PEP front shocks w/reservoirs, Tusk Pro Series Nerf Bars, Black ITP Baja Wheels with Kenda Klaw XCF front tires and Kenda Knarly Rear Tires, also have a set of stock wheels with Maxxis Razr front tires and ITP Holeshot HD Rears, and two UNI air filters plus the stock one. Also a set of aluminum ramps and an HJC helmet comes with it. Also have the stock muffler and headlight.

I need to get rid cause i don't have time to ride anymore and don't want it to just sit in the garage, make me an offer if interested. I have more pictures available upon request. Will not ship, pick up and cash only! Can help with delivery up to a 100 miles or so. If interested contact me at johnparsons31@gmail.com or at 270-339-8017.

The only trades i will consider would be for a 600 class street bike(R6, CBR, etc..)!
If interested at all just give me a call and maybe we can work out a deal cause i need it gone asap! I'm located in Clay, Ky zip code 42404.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.