R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about painting my 02 white this winter while shes in the garage... ive seen a couple white 03-05s but no 99-02s... anyone seen one/ got a pic of one? thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
torque is such a bad movie ... but yeah her r6 is white ... and its a 1st gen ... im still amazed at how bad that movie is though ... im surprised some squid hasnt tried to jump onto a moving train yet

·
#1 Blind
82 Posts
Drackonn said:
im surprised some squid hasnt tried to jump onto a moving train yet
That is because the movie is BEYOND squids.
If you look carefully, you'll see that they are not wearing leathers, they wear (lame) super-hero costumes.

But you have to give the movie some credit. Some how, it manages to get worse and worse as time passes. When you see the train scene, you think "ok, that's it, ive seen it all". And then there's the chicks-with-bikes-as-weapons fight, and as soon as you think it CANNOT get any worse by any standard, you get the 200mph in heavy traffic chase including aerial maneuvers...

·
Registered
254 Posts
dont forget ... its a 200 mph chase with a hog on nitrous ... and they shoot at each other too ... cause im sure you can turn around and look behind you at 200+

·
#1 Blind
82 Posts
Drackonn said:
dont forget ... its a 200 mph chase with a hog on nitrous ... and they shoot at each other too ... cause im sure you can turn around and look behind you at 200+
Well, im sure you can turn around. Un-turning round will be the hard part :p

·
#1 Blind
82 Posts
Luna said:
White and red was a factory color for 99-00.
98 red/white R1 -> i don't like
99 red/white R1/R6 > all
00 red R1 I dont like as much as 99.

Did the 00 R6 came with white?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts