R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went last season w/o a jacket and I dont wanna do it again. All of the dealers by me, "Yochum Motorsports, Mid-Cities, Pro Motorsports" carry a small selection of jackets in stock. They will order anything I like but then I have to guess on my size, because they wont order more than one size.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a store, "outlet type" that carried a wide variety, god knows you can find enough Harley Jackets to go
around:thumbdown . Im willing to travel, that doesnt bother me.

Thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
cedar creek motorsports seems to have a decent selection of stuff, but the biggest place I would have to guess would be Chicago Cycle Center just north of Chicago. I was pretty dissapointed with yochum's selection also. Port yamaha is even worse. I haven't been to Corse Superbikes yet, but they may have a decent selection.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I was at Cedar Creek too. They were probably the best out of them all but I was looking for aplinestar or icon with my bike colors, nothing over the top though. Has anyone been to the Chicago cycle center Ive always been interested in going there.

·
Givin you the business
1,624 Posts
Apache600 said:
go try them on, find a fit. and buy it on-line
that's what i did :)
+1

I have never heard of the places you are talking about, so I assume you're not near Madison, but that Engelhart place is supposed to have a pretty good selecton if you are. I haven't been there, though -- only heard.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I bought my bike from chicago cycle center and bought my jacket from there. That was 2 years ago though, and I don't really remember what all they had for gear. You could always give them a shout and ask.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts