R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a pic? I'm trying to guage just how "yellow" the lines are... I'd like to know if they are closer to gold than neon yellow or whatever...

Search is turnin' up squat....

Help me out!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have red ones but no recent pics. Keep in mind the color will fade over time. I was looking at mine the other day and they look pink.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMFR6 said:
I have red ones but no recent pics. Keep in mind the color will fade over time. I was looking at mine the other day and they look pink.
Good point. :thumbup

I'd REALLY like to see these in yellow though....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nc2tarheels said:
also if you get them in yellow and install them on a red bike, it adds horsepower!!!!!!!
I really need to update my sig....:myfault

I have a blue '05 now....
The red one was wrecked on the track and stolen from in front of my apartment... :snooz

·
Registered
183 Posts
I don't have pics to post but I put the "yellow" on my F4. They look gold, not yellow. More importantly, I was very pleased with the noticeable difference in braking performance.

One of the winter projects - get another gold set for the 05 Raven. That should add a nice touch.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vader said:
I don't have pics to post but I put the "yellow" on my F4. They look gold, not yellow. More importantly, I was very pleased with the noticeable difference in braking performance.

One of the winter projects - get another gold set for the 05 Raven. That should add a nice touch.
Yes, yes! This is what I'm looking to be sure of... I want GOLD.... They just list 'em as yellow, and I'm curious as to what they ACTUALLY look like....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aar0ncee said:

edit... just noticed u were looking for YELLLLOW... damnit
Yep, but hey.... You made a valliant effort!:thumbup
:slapcry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts