R6 Message Net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple of Alpinestars TZ-1 Jackets I'd like to sell. Both jackets feature 1.1mm full grain leather, full protective kevlar padding, nice ventilation, removable liner, and they can be zipped to a pair of leather pants.

The black one is size 42/52 and is essentially brand new, as I've only worn it a few times before I realized it's a bit large for me. The leather looks, feels and smells brand new and there are absolutely no scratches, blemishes, stains, or scuffs of any kind. I still have the original tags, Alpinestars hanger, and plastic bag. I purchased it a few months ago for well over $300. I'd like to get $215 for it.

The blue/black one is roughly a year old. I'm selling it for my brother and it too does not have any scratches, stains, tears, scuffs or blemishes and it has never taken a spill. He paid over $300 for it too and really didn't wear it everytime he rode becuase it gets warm in Southern California. He'd like to get about $125 for it.

E-mail me at [email protected] or PM me if you have any questions at all. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts