R6 Message Net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ust like the title says... i am basically getting rid of it cause i lost a good amount of weight and i need to get a smaller one plus i just wrecked my bike so i need the money to fix it.

i was not wearing my jacket while i was riding but luckily i was not hurt to bad...

i have used this jacket for one year but i used it about a hand full of times... i live in So Cal so i don't usually ride with a jacket and it has never been used in rain or anything...

on a scale of 1-10, 1 being rashed and torn and 10 being new, i would say it's like a 8 1/2 it pretty much barely got boken in... and i believe i still have everything even the hanger and the plastic bag it was in...

http://www.alpinestars.com/Stage_Pe...6/p/310056.html
retailed at $380

i am looking for $300OBO shipped to the 48 states...

i am opened to suggestions if you think it's too high please make an offer, i kinda need the money and i wanted to get a full suit. thank you...

you can call me 626.372.7736
aim nAs Liw

if you want any more info please let me know this is my first time selling on the site

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright how about $250 shipped? anyone? it's in great condition... i just can't wear it anymore... anyone a 48 here that needs a great jacket? i was planning on buying the same one just in a 44... trade is a option...

i was looking into the sameone or a nice dainese... i will put up money too... thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
alright how about $250 shipped? anyone? it's in great condition... i just can't wear it anymore... anyone a 48 here that needs a great jacket? i was planning on buying the same one just in a 44... trade is a option...

i was looking into the sameone or a nice dainese... i will put up money too... thanks
Hi-end up selling your jacket- like 12 years later? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts