R6 Message Net banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Largo here. Buddy has an 04 954RR, but we're always looking for people to ride with. My blue 05 will be here in a week or so......... :evilgang

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey all St. Pete here as well. Squid on a R6- where are good local rides? Is the closest track in Daytona? Only place I've seen bikes is gixxers screaming over the howard-franklin bridge. Are there any curves in this area? Emails [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
what's up everyone. i just moved to the tampa area near brandon. are there any good bike hangouts and bike nights?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Paul

Tampa, FL. pretty much tri-county.

03 R6 with the Black and Flames paint, Yosh RS-3 Slip-on and mod signals.

Have nearly 7 yrs riding experience with 5 of them as only transportation. Responsible rider, but that doesn't mean I don't stretch the revs now and then. I ride often.

Would love to find an accessable bike track to let loose without endangering people. Anyone know of such a place? Easily willing to go 100miles for it...

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
^^ Jennings.. you just missed a track day w. the some others on the forum.^^

Im in Pasco County. No bike yet.. still searching.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Clearwater area is where i am, looking for riders as well if going on any rides let me know. As for bike nights don't know if this has been said already but in St. Pete there is a good one every Wed. At Quaker Steak and Lube lots of harleys and stuff but a decent showing of some sportbike's too.

Pinellas Park - Clearwater, Florida
10400 49th Street (At US 19)
Clearwater, Fl 33762
Phone: 727-572-WING
Fax: 727-572-9463

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
More specific bro... Tampa's kinda vague. :hattip

Im in Pasco County/Pinellas area. Ive an 06 636...pretty much bone stock. I wanna save up to do some track days before i go on and mod up. Can't do much w/ a fast bike if youre not a good rider.

Ride safe guys.. Lots of douchebags in the area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brandon here.

Where is the best place to buy a bike in the area?
Purchased my 03 from Barneys, but didn't get much of a deal.
Looking for a new 06.

·
I ain't no nice guy
425 Posts
Brandon/Tampa here also. Will be checking out Quaker Steak and Lube soon, heard others speak of it also. Plan on Lakeland again if I can ever get the right weekend off.
Always willing to ride, pm or e' me.

·
I ain't no nice guy
425 Posts
2002RT said:
Brandon here.

Where is the best place to buy a bike in the area?
Purchased my 03 from Barneys, but didn't get much of a deal.
Looking for a new 06.
Sad to say that I can't recommend any bike dealers in Tampa. As u stated, u won't find any deals at Barney's. Might need to travel a bit. Maybe check in Lakeland or Sarasota.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts