R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any body on this message board from the tampa bay area?? I usually post on another message board and there are a lot of people on that one from the bay areaSo post up if your out there!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: any-1 here from tampa bay

Tampa is in the house. Live in Carrollwood.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

tampa here. carrollwood area too.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Serpentine rides from Tampa. He is on the esportsbike.ws

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tampa here. Also is Carrollwood....... Going to hit Brooksville this sunday 3/16 if anyone wants to go. My buddy and I have a pretty wicked course set up through there.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm also in the Carrollwood area, so if anyone wants to come pick me up one day and take me for a ride let me know...I have a leather jacket and a helmet already..helmet iis for my 4wheeler but it will help and a leather orlando magics jacket I just have. also can someone tell me the spots in tampa that bikers hangout or goto for like nights and do stunts

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

DJ poewhatever sorry sunday is not a *** day ride :wtf

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

ok...I dont really know what is up with R6218...but I dont know if you were trying to be mean or funny..but it aint working....and if ya cant get my name right call me PStylez

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Dude! Are you serious? A dirt bike helmet an an Orlando sports jacket. What the [email protected]#$ why are you riding an R6. Im not trying to be mean but if you go riding with us you are going to kill yourself.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Clearwater here...looking for some fellow R6ers. Pinellas county is full of Gixxers, i feel like a minority. Just got My 6 and finally got it past the first service.....its time to:rockon

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

well my helmet is made for a motorcycle but I use it for a 4wheeler for now only thing is I dont have a pull down visor on there...if I buy one I will add it and the jacet I have is full leather....from what yall say is that leather jackets is what yall buy and just b-cuz mines says "Orlando Magics" doesnt mean anything...Now I'm new on this board and you are already making me starting not to like this board anymore..I didnt come to cause trouble or any of that...but hey I'ma newbie..dont expect me to know every thing

-damian-

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Damien, Sorry that your feelings were hurt. I am sure he didnt mean to dis ya. Whatever you have is fine and one day when you can afford something different, you really should invest in the proper gear. They make the gear especially for cycles, sportbikes to be exact and you wouldnt want to wear a tennis uniform to a football game, right???
Think about what he is saying, he is concerned thats all.....
See ya on our board one day....:squid

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
r6

hey woodshere i live in pinellas park, all mu buddies have gixxers 600,750, & 1000, shoot me your email or something if you want to take a ride

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: r6

Yami,
Check your ez inbox, i gave you my email address so we can hook up and ride this weekend....:thumbsup

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
clearwater ride

i can't get into my mailbox, let me know if you want to meet up somewhere and when, either leave me your eamil on the post or we can chat through the post

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: clearwater ride

My email address is [email protected]. Let me know when you normally go out. I met a guy with a 03 silver r6 the ohter night. I ride with him and my good friend who rides a gixxer 600 several times a week. Peace!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Moving to Fort myers in august!!! :rockon

Kinda by tampa

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I'm in largo, where abouts do you guys go riding? I only know a bunch of harley guys around here.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

P3, im from clearwater...i ride with a couple guys all the time. Let me knw when you go out, maybe we can hook up.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Bump.....Who rides on sunday mornings?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts