R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna see pics of this on someone bike! i know they are available, but i only see the regular evo for sale. where can i find the evo II?

yes, i did a search too.

·
aka The O'Reilly Factor
1,595 Posts
^^ +1. i would also search google if you havent already, and theres also an exhaust thread with a link to a shootout between 30 something exhausts where they might have a sound clip of it.

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SFR6 said:
^^ +1. i would also search google if you havent already, and theres also an exhaust thread with a link to a shootout between 30 something exhausts where they might have a sound clip of it.
i know what a regular evo akra sounds like, and the evo II is supposed to be slightly louder. i'm more interested in the looks of the pipe. the evoII canister is shorter and it looks somewhat high exit, since it is required that you have the carbon hanger. do both the racing and evo line mount up higher than the akra slip ons?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got my evo2 at indy superbikes, but they don't have it on their website, you have to call/e-mail them. Yes, its a little louder than the longer can, but akra's aren't real loud so this one isn't objectionable. The exhaust hanger comes with the exhaust, but you have to supply fasteners. The only issue I have is that it seems that the midpipe is a little short and my right heel hits the can... I'll take some pics and post them...

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
since i'm too lazy to look on the akra site, does anyone know how long that canister is?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
^ the akra evo ii discussed in this thread is a shorty style can which i believe measures 14".

the akra evo measures at 19".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts