R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
<- Lapped By Tracker
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys...

I'll Be Picking Up A New Lid Soon...Just Wondering If Anyone Has Any Experience With The AGV XR-2...The Pros...The Cons...And Maybe Even The Benefits Of Another Helmet If You Think I Should Go For Something Else...Any Advice Is Welcome...Thanks

Dan

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
One of my favorite helmets.

Pro's: Lightweight, Anti-fogging, good ventilation, excellent crash protection and in preventing concussions, price, quality, and Rossi wears AGV

Con's: Fits tight (although I prefer this), not a lot of paint scheme selection, not the quietest helmet out there (but I'm really deaf, so it doesn't matter to me on any helmet)

I recently tried an OGK-FF4 and was very surprised with this helmet. Even lighter than the AGV helmets and saw one crashed this weekend, and it held up well. Seems to have good ventalation, very nice liner and fit and for $200 right now, you can't go wrong. Just not a lot of paint selection for the going out of business sale.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I have that XR-2 helmet. I like it alot. Light, great anti fog, and all the other stuff listed above.

OGK is going out of business???? I didn't know that. thanks!

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
I've been very happy with my XR-2 as well. TZ hit about everything on the head about the helmet but I'd say it's great helmet at a good price. Loads of padding and more cheek padding than other helmets too.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have an XR-2. The padding and crafstmanship are great. I think the helmet is heavy. I just ordered a Suomy Spec 1-R extreme because I wanted something a little lighter.

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you decide to go with the X-R2, AGV has all the replacement parts readily available (liners, vents, shields, breath deflectors, wind deflectors, etc.) if you ever need them.

·
<- Lapped By Tracker
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone For The Advice About The XR-2...When I Pick It Up...I'll Share It On The MN With You Guys :)...

Dan

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
I tried this on before but I'm going to get the AGV TiTech MotoGP! That ish is tiiiight!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts