R6 Message Net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hasn't been used for over a year now, so I think it's time for it go. It's a 1-piece AGV Sport leather suit size 40 US/50 Euro. It's mostly black with some gray, silver and white as you can see in the pictures. It has the speed hump on the back and it perforated in the body and legs which is nice on hot days.

It has been down once from a lower speed low-side. You can see all the damage in the pictures, which is very minimal. It is a bit dirty, so I'll clean it up before it goes. Other than that, it is a great suit. Pucks are almost brand new with one mark on the right puck. All the zippers work and it's relatively light.

I'm not sure what year or model it is, but it smells new:thumbup , no joke. I bought it 3 years ago used and I know it wasn't that old then, so maybe an 03 or 04 model. I've used it a total of 5 times, so I would like it to go to someone that will actually use it :)

I'm 5'9", 145 pounds and it fits me almost perfect.

I'm asking $250, but shoot me an offer. I can ship it, but I'll have to figure the cost based on where it would be going.

PM me for more info, pictures or how good I look in it :hattip

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts