R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually used the search this itme... but im still in the dark...

How do you adjust the damn thing? i am hoping i can lower it a little. Could anyone step me through it? is it possible?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Move the lil circle thingy on the inside of the brake lever. It a silver disc with number 1-5 on it

opps you said rear....i have no f-ing clue...just don't use the rear brakes

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the page from the service manual if you want me to email it to you.

Let me know. You loosen the locknut and then turn the adjusting bolt. Best you see the pix.

Let me know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
demitriusr6 said:
I have the page from the service manual if you want me to email it to you.

Let me know. You loosen the locknut and then turn the adjusting bolt. Best you see the pix.

Let me know.
Amazing man that would be perfect... sent ya a pm

·
Track day dreamer
6,874 Posts
Loosen the locknut (A) and adjust the adjusting screw (B) until the pedal is at the desired height. Then tighten the locknut again. The rubber boot that goes over the adjusting screw will sometimes get twisted, just work it back around until it's straight again. Also, don't forget to adjust the brake light switch if necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Loosen the locknut (A) and adjust the adjusting screw (B) until the pedal is at the desired height. Then tighten the locknut again. The rubber boot that goes over the adjusting screw will sometimes get twisted, just work it back around until it's straight again. Also, don't forget to adjust the brake light switch if necessary.
Hi guys.

I need to adjust my lever up as I have shorty legs - how far can the bolt come out of the caliper (b) as I need to ajust it quite a bit.

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts