R6 Message Net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be hitting it up this saturday. If anybody wants to carve and wont flake, then let me know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
HAHAHA flake...sorry man...i have the wrong phone #! i was gonna call you in the morining...my bike hasnt wanted to start in the morinings!!!! i was late to the toy ride cuz of it! where are you meeting for this ride meng... its closer to me... isnt the road condition all fuct cuz of the snow?

·
Registered
152 Posts
i dont know..... last time it was cuz of gas...i was completely out of gas...i had to roll down the street to the gas station...this time i KNOW i had gas... dont know yosh is looking at it right now.... when we gonnna go get pho meng????

·
R6Rockit
758 Posts
ACH will be fine as far as road conditions. I rode it last sat and it was perfect. What time are you guys meeting up? I will be with a group around 9 at the shell station.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Rhymesayer said:
ACH will be fine as far as road conditions. I rode it last sat and it was perfect. What time are you guys meeting up? I will be with a group around 9 at the shell station.
Dude, fuck your group, I heard they're a bunch of pussies. My group is waaay cooler :wall

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright... i'll be going with shrewd and his gang...

we are meeting Saturday morning at 8:00am off the 5 freeway and 17th street in Tustin. There is a shell gas station there.

·
R6Rockit
758 Posts
tetsuo said:
alright... i'll be going with shrewd and his gang...

we are meeting Saturday morning at 8:00am off the 5 freeway and 17th street in Tustin. There is a shell gas station there.
Nice meeting you Heuey (sp). Hope you come on out more often. Bad ass lookin R1 btw! :thumbup

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thx rhymesayer... it was a good ride.. minus the freezing cold, rocks and water spots. everyone seemed pretty nice.

maybe you and james will let me lead next time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts