R6 Message Net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright guys, heres a full set of farings, there were used for 2 track days, i got these in a deal with my bike from the guy who bought em, and i wont be racing any time soon, so time to sell em, picture were taken today, look kinda crapy because they had dust all on em and i just washed em with hot water quickly, there in great shape!

Pm if interested, i got a lot pictures if needed,

im located in windsor Ontario

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Heres some more pictures, that include my two exhaust im selling aswell!

·
Registered
663 Posts
ya got a price for them?? and... what kinda plastics are those? thanks!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
im selling the full set including the tank for $500, without the tank for $450, and as for what kind of fairings they are, im not to sure, ill be finding out soon from the person that i bought my bike off of,

bump

·
Registered
392 Posts
check E-Bay before you pay those prices for wrecked fairings

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
beetleman said:
check E-Bay before you pay those prices for wrecked fairings[/QUOTE

thanks for lying beetleman, if anyone needs more pictures, so i can show you there not wrrecked email me

·
Registered
392 Posts
JERZY contacted me with a great offer I agreed.
He then changed the price three times.
Described items as mint but they were JUNK!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bettleman, you always gotta ruin my shit, o yea i forgot how cheap you were,

please show me where i told you these were mint? i never said that so fuck yourself, i changed my price because you didnt want all the parts, im done dealing with you, you were an asshole. Tyring to low ball me here and there, i set you pictures from every angle showing you the shape these were in, and i stated these were used, and were in great shape. I forgot its cool trying to rip off a 17 year old who make 6.95, i've had enough you, please stop emailing me, pm'ing and making up Bullshit about the stuff i sell

Jerz

·
Registered
392 Posts
i've had enough with you making up post about me and starting up fake rumours, i've droped my price enough, the only reason is because xmas and i need to buy gifts and i have no money to spend $350 tomorrow there yours, take off those rude posts or i'll get your banned.

Thought this was amusing its a PM from this moron after he asked me to stop PMing him.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
beetleman said:
NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop wasting my time.

maybe sped some time working on your grammar and spelling instead.

really eh? sped? or spend, your a such a tooL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts