R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to make it rich, include shipping in your [highlight]OFFERS![/highlight] Will Trade or sell or half trade/sell for r6 parts..

Clutch Cover
Fender
Frame
Front Brake Calipers
Front Brake Rotors
Front Wheel
Rear Brake
Shift Rode
Stator

Straight 2001 R6 frame... minor dent above n to the left of the left side frame insert.
alittle scrapage on the fairing stay mounts, they are perfectly intact n useable and not bent or cracked. Clean numbers, 0 reports (clean title) once u go through all the mvd inspections.

i don't have the time or money right now to get the title. i work 8-5 mon-fri so i have no time to goto mvd. but if things don't work out here, I will get it n sell it for a Higher Price.

85323 Arizona
paypal accepted.

e-mail [email protected]

Attachments

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Front wheel has a couple of tiny scratches on it n thats it, no dings or wobbles or bends!, oh and swing arm comes with the frame.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rotors are barely scored from brake pads, they are perfectly straight.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
responded!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need To Sell...

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all reasonable offers accepted!!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[highlight]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/highlight]

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok ok now its no longer gay!

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
I would make an offer on the front wheel, but I have no idea where you live since you didnt completely fill our your profile...

So, where do you live?

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its says 85323, arizona on my first post..

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice offer.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
come on, need to sell before friday! accepting all reasonable offers!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got your phone number i was going to call you but i got stuck with some stuff, i will call you tomorrow after work n discuss a deal with ya

1 - 20 of 37 Posts