R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you need any pictures or information please pm me or send me an email to [email protected]

i live right in windsor ontario right across from Detorit, i'm trying to sell this stuff altogether just because i wanna get rid of it seeing as im broke and make $6.95 at arbys, Please feel free to Pm with any questions,

thanks Jerz

$450CND OR $375 for the fairings, and two cans......

$300 US for the full set of fairings!

thanks Jerz

Attachments

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, guys i'd love to make a trade for great leathers, or if yea got anything like pazzo levers, BB lines etc. + cash or something, we could figure something out, but i'd love to pick up some good gear first

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bUmp, guys this stuff has to go, i need money to buy my pitbull damper!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good work today, ill have them send to everyone who needs some by the end of this week, hopefully thursday they'll be sent

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
yeah let me get your right ram air cover for cheap$$$?

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photo's have been sent to those 3 people

Jerz

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump guys NEW PRICES, I GOTTA GET THIS OUTTA MY HOUSE by XMAS or my parents will kill me

-The full set of fairings W/ Modded tank, After market Vance N hanes S4 stainless steel Slip on with mid pipe, and stock exhaust $500 Canadain Cash

-The full set of fairings with just the two exhaust $425 cash

-The full set of just the fairings $400 cash

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUmP.... i had some people back out, once again so here guys $450 and its all YOURS!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
why dont you add pictures to your post???

click "Manage Attachments" and simply point to where the images are. That way everyone can see.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts