R6 Message Net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6 X 10 Haulmark enclosed trailer for sale. It has the fold down ramp style rear door, and the side access door. Its in great condition over all. The inside is all wood, has multiple tie down points, one condor automatic wheel chock. It will easily hold 2 bikes side by side, and with some good placement, should haul 3 bikes. Im selling it cause I have no where to keep it, and wont get the use out of it to justify the monthly storage fee.

Im asking $2000 OBO. Im in Chino Hills California, and can work something out in terms of delivery. Yes it has the Suzuki stickers still on it. If your willing to remove them, I might be willing to cut some new stickers to put back on it. Any questions, just ask. Here are a few pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GSXR G said:
nice trailer why you sellin it?
I was keeping it at my apartment complex, and they told me it had to go (bastards). So in retaliation, I went thru my apartment with a fine toothe comb, and placed 27 service requests over 27 days. Needless to say, the maint guy knew me by first name.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
you rode the short bus dident you?
Shorty, that is funny as hell, but you probably were not too far behind in the bus, look at your spelling.

If I had the space, I would buy that trailer in a heartbeat!

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
hey its cool to see someone live in chino hills as well.....where about are you? im at the top of Eucalyptus behind the Ralphs.....wish i had some extra $$$ to pick that thing up!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vahyper6 said:
hey its cool to see someone live in chino hills as well.....where about are you? im at the top of Eucalyptus behind the Ralphs.....wish i had some extra $$$ to pick that thing up!!
I actually live in the apartments at Eucalyptus and Ridgeview behind Ralphs. I think I met you at one of the hooters bike nights back in 2004. My friend Tony that used to ride a 2004 R6 turned me onto this site. He had told me about seeing your bike at your pad when you were putting it together.

·
AFM #930
466 Posts
Hmmm...that's a nice trailer. I'd pick it up myself but the wifey won't dig having it parked in front of our house. My boy is looking for a trailer though. I'll see if he's interested. How far is Chino from San Jose?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Evolution247 said:
Hmmm...that's a nice trailer. I'd pick it up myself but the wifey won't dig having it parked in front of our house. My boy is looking for a trailer though. I'll see if he's interested. How far is Chino from San Jose?
7-8 hours south, but for the right deal, I would be willing to work something out on the deal

·
AFM #930
466 Posts
GSX-R1K Owner said:
Bump......Make an offer.
Let me talk to the little Mrs. first to see what we can do. We're trying to upgrade the house so the track stuff is second priority right now (at least until the '06 season starts). :thumbup

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
yeah i remember Tony....Talked to him a couple weeks ago and found out he sold the bike and is engaged now!! Seems like everyone is selling

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
i'll buy it, even pick it up, if the bike in the pics is included!!! :myfault

if i had the space, i would get it. bump for a great deal.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This was originally listed back in December when I didnt have a place to keep it. Since it didnt sell at that time, I found a place, and am going to keep it. Thanks for the intrest.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Quote:
you rode the short bus dident you?

Shorty, that is funny as hell, but you probably were not too far behind in the bus, look at your spelling.
Now that's one hell of a come back...hahahah!!!!:thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts