R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna go camping in 2 weeks i am trying to find some where that i can take my tuck have a bit of fun with and camp over night. any one know of any!??!

-dave

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
There's a spot I like up the Pourde from my FTC/Loveland days. Almost went last weekend, but that's a drive. It's called Pingery Park, though I may be spelling that wrong.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I know of a few, but you'd have to be pretty souped up to make it there. Where ever you go make sure to abide to the fire regulations. And if you are camping in "non camping" areas be prepared to pay a fine if you are found by a ranger. camping is actually "illegal" in most areas where you would not expect it to be.

Fucking sucks how restrictive this state is getting. you can barley go anywhere that does not have a barbed wire fence around it and "no trespassing" signs posted every six feet... even on public land! How the fuck are you goign to tell not not to trespass on public land?!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
^ It's OK though. you'll be able to pull him out with your Nissan. Go go Nissan POWAHHHH!!!

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
:lol My Nissan couldn't pull a hang nail out of a baby's pinky finger. But it still runs at 250K, and not a hint of trouble with the fuel injection...... :p

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
You DO have that style though. You're a baller.

PS Davey, I have no idea where you'd find 4x4 camping spots that you could get to (or not get to, for that matter). There, now I dont' feel so bad for threadjacking...

:spit who am I kidding?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts