R6 Message Net banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
a lot of the sound levels seem REALLY loud... considering anything above 90 db is damaging to your hearing. how loud is it at riding position?

·
Registered
31 Posts
for what its worth, ive got a leo vince slip on, and it sounds great, crashes really well, the bracket held the weight of the bike, and all it got is a few good scratches. also, bike puts down a bunch of power, dont know exactly what the pipe did, but pipe, pc and gyt filter gives 112.2 hp. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Frisbee said:
I can't get the dyno link to work .
Hey Frisbee, Puget Sound CYcle is doing free dyno runs today, if you wanna roll by, i noticed you were in tacoma!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
any slip on almost is gonna show improvements over a stock can. Not only performance but sound obviously. Installing an aftermarket slip on even makes a bike more fun to ride with the sound they produce!

I have an 04 R6 with Graves Velocity Stacks, K&N Air Filter, Power Commander III USB, and the Blueflame Stainless Steel dual port exhaust. Installed the can last summer and had a custom map installed for my goodies on the bike and with all the above mentioned on the bike, it produced 117.1 rear wheel horsepower.

The Blue flame dual port is the slip on to go with. The dual port has four differnt sound/performance options you can choose from. the top port has a removable baffle and the lower port has a removable cap over the port. I have them both removed and it has an amazing loud DEEP grunt to it!!

Check it out at www.blueflameusa.com

·
08' RAVEN R6S
15 Posts
where did u get ur blueflame from? the online store connected to the link doesnt show n e products. im tryn to find the deepest sounding carbon can. n e sugesstions? ive listened to almost every sound clip lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone one taken a Cat coverter off an 08 R6 on this site? Iam lookin to find out how to do it. I also purchased a D&D slip-on for this bike an was wondering what eles i would need to buy

61 - 75 of 75 Posts