R6 Message Net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ON 1 WHEEL IT IS
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put on my 2ND set of front flush mounts, the first were LP and the last are one I bought from Tobe Fast (on of their brands) and I have the problem with getting feed back form the left turn, my blinker light comes on and after a day of riding my Battery is dead! when I put the stock curb feelers back on they work just fine but with the flushmounts they do the same thing. I have heard from some other owners of 2007 R6 and they have the same problem with the LP but they used the tobe fast it went away. As of right now I have the light unpluged and any help to fix this would be great!!!!!

·
CCSGP62AM
48 Posts
From what I understand, Yamahas act-up with LED lamps.
I was told by a dealer shop manager that if I use them on my '01, the EXUP servo will oscillate.
I don't know if this is true but, I'm not about to try and find out and burn something up.

·
ON 1 WHEEL IT IS
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just spend the extra money and get greggs, I love them on mine and havent had any problems. They only take about 10 minutes to install

Where can I find some of these?? I spent the money on the lockhart-phillips, and they still did the same thing. And about the servo I put a slip-on on so the servo has been unhooked so no problem there

·
Registered
213 Posts
Where can I find some of these?? I spent the money on the lockhart-phillips, and they still did the same thing. And about the servo I put a slip-on on so the servo has been unhooked so no problem there
Hotbodies are very good also, i have them on my 50th anniversary.... half the price of greggs... links to both below...

HotBodies
http://www.schietsmotorsports.com/e...ord_hotbodies.HOTBODIES_RACING153_FLUSH_-.htm

Gregg's
http://www.schietsmotorsports.com/e...ord_greggs.GREGGS_CUSTOMS_FLUSHMOUNT_SIGN.htm

·
Registered
60 Posts
Graves Flushmounts

I'm looking at putting some Graves flushmounts on my '04. It says they have 'factory style connectors'. Does anyone have any experience with these? After reading others' issues with flushmounts, I wanted to get some feedback ahead of times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts