R6 Message Net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, I know it's not an R6, but maybe you want something different or want something for your wife/girlfriend that's easy for them to ride and fun for you to ride???

here it is: 2009 Triumph Street Triple R!

Up for sale is my wifes Striple R. Has just over 1400 miles (yes, that's 1,400). Broken in, did a long ride to KY, and then two track days with her but she's just not into the street thing and too nice a bike to sit in the garage for the twice a year track day. I put the lowering link on it so that it's more comfortable for her but it's easy to adjust while on the bike (takes me about 10 minutes to adjust it). She's about 5'1" and it's easy for her to ride it around town. very low seat height. Great as a beginner bike but with plenty of room to grow for the right rider. Never been dropped,crashed, abused, etc. etc.

The "R" model has the upgraded brakes (radial) as well as the upgraded suspension of the Daytona. the standard Street Triple has downgraded non adjustable suspension and non radial brakes. Oh yeah and you get the cool "matte" finish on the bike. :thumbup

basics:
1400 miles
Mobile 1 Triumph synthetic oil since break in
rear bobbins for stand
Soupy's Performance lowering link (1" higher to -2" or so)

everything else is stock on the bike. Original tires still in great condition (Dunlop).

asking $7500obo. email for more details or more photos.

Bike is located in Atlanta GA but I travel around the SE and may be able to meet/deliver with proper arrangements.. clean title in hand.

additional photos upon request...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to update this page but sold the bike a while ago. great bike though, if you are thinking of getting one, do it!!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts