R6 Message Net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2008 Honda CBR1000rr. It's been a great bike but time to move on to something else. Mostly stock, never really saw a need to do much to it, it just runs great! Would make a nice "step up" to a liter bike. great all around ride IMHO.

Bike is located in Atlanta GA.

details:
2008 CBR1000rr
Burgundy/Silver color combination
11,9xx miles (probably 12k by the time it sells)
FMF slip on exhaust (have stock exhaust as well)
Bazzaz Z-bomb (gives it a bit extra on top, the US models were restricted over 11k rpm)
New set of Vesrah Super RJL pads (crazy stopper!)
custom mount for Cortech tank bag, bag and mounts go with bike
carbon tank protector
rear spools for stand
battery tender lead
currently on Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC1 DOT race tires (not the best for commuting but good for street/track use, I can get another set of tires if that's an issue for anyone)
coolant drained, filled with water and water wetter
basic safety wire prep for track days
full service manual and magazine test review articles

The bike has been on the track obviously, but never been tipped over, crashed, dropped, etc. One small scratch on side of fairing from bumping into something in the garage, but that's it. I help out with the novice school with X-Act Motorsports, so it gets on the track but it's not a race bike. Just a good all around solid handling bike. Crazy power, on most tracks just ride around in second gear, same for the mountains.

I am the original owner, never had any issues with the bike. Extended warranty on the motor thru Honda. I change the oil usually every 2k miles or less and use either OE Honda or K&N oil filters. Also have a new OE air filter to give you/put in. Might have extra filters to go with bike. Clean title in hand. I just rode 410 miles on it a week ago Thursday and it's a great bike for the mountains with smooth power and handling. Still wins multi bike shootouts against the new BMW and Euro bikes. Super clean and ready to go!

Asking $7000 or make me a reasonable offer. :)

Jeff

1 - 1 of 1 Posts