R6 Message Net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike has about 4800 miles. low sided once, nothing major replaced the fairings and looks good again. No damage to the frame. Has a Hyperpro Dampner, 520 Conversion, Speedo Healer, Michelin 2CTs with 1 track day on them and about 200 miles of riding. Have stock tires as well. MotoGP Kanaroo suit, Alpine Star TZ-1 Jacket Shoei Helmet, Sidi Vertigo Boots and bike stands. Everything is in great cond. Bike was well maintained. Believe I have the extended 5 year warranty as well that can be transferred. I need to get rid of ASAP if your interested, lets talk. Can take over payments as well.

$9300 obo

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry no T.O.P....was mis informed about how this works. I will sell the bike alone...and take a hit. I need it gone to get my race car going. Will sell the bike for $7500

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would sell for around $7500 without gear. Need to get rid of it so I can build my race car.

I will check the gear size tonight when I get home. Boots I believe are 10 or 10.5 and the suit should be a 44 and Helmet is a Medium.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got Some Pictures of it

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!!!!! :(

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
8k with a shoei RF1000 helmet and my alpinestar tz1 jacket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.