R6 Message Net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
bosoxdave said:
okay, so what is the deal with these short pipes?? I don't understand the difference...
Well, you see the long pipes are long. And the short pipes are short. That is the difference. :D

Saves weight, wont get damaged in a crash, not in the way during tire changes, mass centralization, etc. etc... lots of advantages.

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Thrak said:
Well, you see the long pipes are long. And the short pipes are short. That is the difference. :D

Saves weight, wont get damaged in a crash, not in the way during tire changes, mass centralization, etc. etc... lots of advantages.

:rollin

So Between the Akra, Leo V, Graves, and any others we've seen so far, whats going to be the biggest HP maker this year? Why do some retain the exup valve and "oil pan" exhaust, but others dont?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
bosoxdave said:
okay, so what is the deal with these short pipes?? I don't understand the difference...

These pipes were designed at put onto the market at the request of 1 of the members from this site "UNV-IT ".

You see this guy found there was a serious issue with "scraping" his his standard lenght pipe. Most of us though he must have been smoking his pipe for too long, But as you can see Yamaha took his coments seriously.

So we have to thank UNV-IT for this new style of pipe :handclap

:rollin

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is it just me or are all the aftermarket pipes for the 06 ugly as sin. The stock pipe is the bes looking so far.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.