R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
:umm 113 bhp stock huh.... Umm i dont like it, but dont hate it. I guess it looks Gp but not for me. maybe..i dont know

·
Registered
886 Posts
it looks loud...

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
:wtf so basically, it just makes it louder??? :lol

113.4 stock --> 114.3 with their best pipe...

What a rip.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Kneedragon said:
Well its just a slip-on, so don't expect much...

I think Thrak is trying to say... it makews no sense Y there best pipe makes .2 more than stock.. thats CRAZY.. and there street legal one makes about .9hr more..

that may be worth something since its just a slip on.. but the race pipe is worthless.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Ok so how much is it? Anything more than like $200 is too much... If its just a slip on the pipes are only like 10" long :lol

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Kneedragon said:
Well its just a slip-on, so don't expect much...
Micron was pulling 5 more with their slip-on. And since when does a street legal pipe make more power. I'd say there is some weak R&D going on there. :thumbdown Looks cool though and is probably stupidly annoying loud.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Since when does any pipe give you significantly more power?

The only sure way to increase output is to boost compression, even then, no aftermarket plumping is required.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
The Resident Plarp said:
Since when does any pipe give you significantly more power?

The only sure way to increase output is to boost compression, even then, no aftermarket plumping is required.

:umm Huh?:wall

·
Registered
558 Posts
i think it's pretty impressive that they're honest about hp claims when most other companies continue to make bogus claims about their slip-ons making 4,5, or 6 hp over stock?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thrak said:
:umm Huh?:wall
Give any tuner a call. The first thing they'll tell ya is to put a thinner head gasket on that motor if you intend to get real power gains. :kickinnut

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Thats just plain ugly, thats what that is!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts