R6 Message Net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-mail is the best way to reach me [email protected]

I've been thinking about selling my bike. As it says its an '05 I believe the miles are 1600, I will get the exact mileage if anyone is interested. Its in Akron, Ohio you are welcome to come look at it in the evenings. I rode it 30 miles last year and not once this year. Its never been down and doesnt have a scatch on it. Here are a couple of pics when I got it, but it looks just like this. Again, if there is interest I will uncover it and take a pic. Im not giving test rides because the insurance is off it because I dont ride it. The plates have been expired for quit some time too. I dont know where to start on pricing. So, to keep with the rules $6700.00 I need to see pay off and what they are going for. I have some other projects that are taking all my time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
haha seriously show me where they are and i'll buy a couple! 6700 might be a BIT high but not outragous i'd give 6300 ish if i was in the market...

p.s. is your bird nbm or black, hard to tell in the background. i love me some ls1 cars

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.