R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2005 Yamaha R6 - Raven.

Bike is in near perfect condition. Glossy paint, tastefully modified, and well taken care of. Wifes pregnancy forces sale.

List of Mods:

Hardrock Motorsports HR1 Riot Series Slip-On(Sounds awesome)
Power Commander III USB(Mapped for Slip-on - Would benefit from Dyno-tune)
Galfer Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines(Front and rear)
Newer Dunlop Qualifier tires(About 2000 miles on them)
Fender Eliminator
Clear Alternative Integrated Taillight
Flushmount front blinkers
Headlight Conversion(Dual Lows/Dual Highs)
Pazzo Racing Levers
Puig Double Bubble Windscreen(Dark Smoke)
Rear seat cowl(Solo seat cowl)
Frame Sliders
Shogun Spools

All together there is about $2000 in modifications and this bike has very low miles. Oil changes done every 1500 miles and chain is meticulously maintained. This bike was just my weekend toy to ride and trasnportation occassionally to work when my car was in the shop. I do not stunt(too scared) and I have never taken this bike to the track(again, too scared). I have the clean and clear title in hand ready for transfer.

If interested please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. More pictures are available if necessary. No testrides without cash or certified check in hand, I will demonstrate for any prospective buyers. Call Ryan 954-478-3170 to arrange viewing or test ride.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I don't know how this bike hasn't sold yet. Great mods, low miles, steal at that price IMO. GL with the sale. I wish you were in IL. I'd jump on this

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how this bike hasn't sold yet. Great mods, low miles, steal at that price IMO. GL with the sale. I wish you were in IL. I'd jump on this

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.:thumbup I am pretty amazed too that this bike hasnt sold. I have gotten a bunch of lowball offers but nothing serious as of yet. :blahblahb:blahblahb

Hopefully someone will see the value in this bike and make a real offer that makes sense.

We shall see.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mang.

Ready to move this bike. If you are interested, make a reasonable offer and I may take it. Shipping is at buyers expense. Lets get this thing gone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

can you explain to me all modification you made in the headlight?
I changed to Xenon HID and put both lights in low beams, but the right light is very hi, with all calibration at bottom.
I have also a R6 :D

Many thanks,

PS:I loved the look of your bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts