R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to get some thoughts about trading it for a 99 gt mustang what yall think, should i get rid of her or keep her and say screw the mustang?

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
never, but this is coming from someone that has played the Mustang game for the last 12yrs, my 89 Saleen pretty much just sits in favor of the R6

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so keep the r=6 and say screw the mustang?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Thrak said:
for a MUSTANG???

At least get a Vette or something.. :D
seriously...I will never own a vehicle built before 1974 that was made in America. Let's face it, American cars suck balls. Don't lose your R6 for a damn Ford, you'll kick yourself as soon as the power accessories start to fail and the car gets 3 recalls in 6 months cuz Ford couldn't engineer a frikkin q-tip without screwin something up.

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
You're gonna trade a bike in for a shitstain?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey coming from a guy who has a Camaro and an R6, keep the R6 :). I like Mustangs, but there are certain years that just flatout suck. The Generation after the fox bodies blow donkey balls. If you are going to do it, buy a late 80's/early 90's GT or Cobra. The mid-late 90's mustangs are solid low 15 second turds.

·
Registered
197 Posts
haha, i would trde it for a 65 or 66 Shelby Mustang (in pristine condition) anyday but yeah, keep the six. Shelby is coming out with his Mustang Cobra version for 2007. ^_~ But then again, I'd be trading in my car for that one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts