R6 Message Net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm from california. i have all the plastics except the tail. just missing screws because i used them on another bike i had. i also have the mirrors and wind screen i';m asking 4700-5000

·
Self-Proclaimed Noob
274 Posts
did you think maybe forking out the $20-some for new screws/bolts and putting the plastics etc. back on might fetch the price you want? Cause with that picture, I can't see many people wanting to shell out $5,000.

$.02

·
Registered
92 Posts
5000 is to much, its been dropped and who knows what condition the plastics are in and no tail section.......worth about 2500-3000 at best you could go out and get one complete and not dropped for 5000

·
Registered
136 Posts
not to take this too far off topic but i can guarantee that at least 70% of all the bikes that are sold on this forum have been dropped at one point or another but you never know becuase it is fixed. as is in the pic this bike is worth $3500 easy if he fixes evrything it would cost about $1000 and know one would know any better if it was dropped or not then for $5000 anyone would take it pretty quickly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts